There are two types of keywords in SEO: the "head" keyword and Real Estate Photo Editing the "long tail" keyword. As shown in the graph below, over 70% of search queries are made up of long tail keywords and the remaining 30% are made up of head keywords. Pasted image 032 If you're ignoring long-tail keywords, you're ignoring 70% of your search traffic. Headline keywords are difficult to rank. It takes a lot of time and effort to outperform your competitors, as most large brands compete with your site for short tails or head keywords. Long-tail keywords, on the other hand, are easy to rank because they consist of specific topics that aren't written by too many people. You can Real Estate Photo Editing easily increase traffic to your site with less competition, no risk of big brands surpassing you. Click here to download for free now! We've helped Fortune 500 companies, venture-backed start-ups, and companies like you grow faster .
Get free consultation What is a long tail keyword? Long tail keywords are Real Estate Photo Editing low search volume 3-5 word phrases used to capture relevant traffic to your website. They target a niche audience instead of a mass audience. Here are some examples of long tail keywords: Green striped white adidas shoes Where can I find my Windows product key? The best summer resort to visit in April How to wear a denim jacket in the summer? Red dress with white polka dots Pasted image 031 sauce The basic purpose of long-tail keywords is to Real Estate Photo Editing match the exact intent of the searcher and provide the right information as quickly as possible. When people use long tail keywords in search queries, they are very specific about their needs. Therefore, displaying your website at the top of search results for such specific keywords will increase your chances of conversion.
Dive deeper: Understand the searcher's intent Real Estate Photo Editing and use it to boost your SEO ranking Keywords for long tail and short tail Comparing the long tail and long tail keywords, the long tail is clearly the winner for the following reasons: Less competition High focus Low price High conversion rate Pasted image 038 Interestingly, Amazon generates 57% of its sales from long tail keywords. Paste image 037 Following the Amazon example, targeting long Real Estate Photo Editing tail keywords will help you optimize your website for the most motivated customers and get the most conversions. Dig deeper: SE